A combination consisting of an extremely flexible yet sturdy glass-fibre push rod with an operational length of up to 20m (standard 10 m) and an ultra-compact camera head allows you to carry out inspections in places which are otherwise virtually inaccessible.
SeeSnake microDrain Inspection Camera + CA-300
Complete, compact and easy to transport – and ready to use too
The lightweight, mains-independent and extremely robust microDrain system is ideal for carrying out inspections on lines with small diameters and is excellently-suited for industrial maintenance inspections as well as for carrying out inspections on house connections and all kinds of plumbing installations.
SeeSnake inspection system is designed to navigate not just one but also series of 90° bends with a diameter of more than 40 mm smoothly and efficiently, even over greater distances.
The guide balls (1x medium, 1x small) included in the scope of delivery not only help to keep the camera head centred, they also stop the camera and lens from getting soiled and fouled up by sediments that form at the base lines and pipes and even add to the SeeSnake’s maneuverability by clearing a path for the probe through blocked or obstructed sections of piping.
The camera head is housed in a stainless-steel case with a transparent shockproof cover which protects it from the rough and tumble of everyday use. In addition, the camera’s scratchproof sapphire lens and multi-stage high-performance LEDs ensure crisp, clear and conclusive inspection results.
Benefits in practice:
- Easy-to-use professional systems
- Low weight
- Compact and robust construction
- Scratchproof sapphire crystal lens
- Multi-stage adjustable high-performance LEDs
- Camera head and push rod waterproof up to 8.1 bar
- Up to 30 m of glass-fibre push rod
- Mains-free operation
- Type: fibreglass reinforced push rod cable
- Dimensions: Length 10 m (ø 8.3 mm)
- Navigates 90°bends: pipes ≥ ø 40 mm
- Diameter: 22 mm
- Design: shockproof housing with sapphire crystal lens
- Protection: waterproof up to 8.1 bar
Standard scope of delivery: SeeSnake microDrain, guide balls (1x medium, 1x small), user guide
- Visibility: 10 mm to ∞
- Illumination: 3 luxeon LEDs
- Video / photo resolution: 510 x 496 pixels (NTSC), 628 x 586 pixels (PAL)
- Functions and features: colour camera
- System interface for micro CA-300
- Power supply: via micro CA-300
- Environmental conditions: 5 °C to 46 °C, 5 % to 95 % RH
- Dimensions: 324 x 115 x 483 mm
- Weight: 3.9 kg
SeeSnake micro CA-300 Pipe Inspection Camera
The micro CA-300 is equipped with a variety of valuable standard features and can be expanded to include a number of further useful application-specific attachments and features which make it excellently suited for a wide range of different applications both onsite and in the field. The 0.9 m long videoscope probe is equipped with a 17-mm camera head and can be easily extended up to 9 m using an optionally available telescopic extension. The standard probe can also be substituted for a much slimmer and more versatile 6mm probe (not included).
The robust, anodised aluminium camera head houses 4 extra bright LEDs which are designed to illuminate the inspection area and provide you with a high degree of visibility even in poor lighting conditions. The micro CA-300 is able to document video data with 320 x 240 pixels and photo data with as high a resolution as 640 x 480 pixels. The data can be easily stored onto a SD card or transferred comfortably to a PC via the provided USB port.
The SeeSnake pipe video camera can be used for a wide range of applications in commercial and industrial settings and professional leak detection operations of lines and pipes. And it doesn’t matter whether the video inspection system is the right way up when it is fed into a pipe, a stud wall or a suspended ceiling or whether it is upside down or sideways – the 4 x 90° image rotation function allows you to rotate the image any way you want to.
Indepth look at the SeeSnake micro CA-300:
- Probe: swan neck (semi-flexible), 0.9 m long
- Visibility: 10 mm to ∞
- Display: 3.5 inch colour TFT
- Camera head: ø 17 mm; anodised aluminium; water resistant up to 0.3 bar
- Illumination: 4 LEDs
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (video), 640 x 480 pixels (photo)
- Interfaces and memory: Mini USB, SD card slot, 3.5 mm jack socket (video /audio in/ out), 235 MB internal memory
- Functions and features: Colour camera with 2x zoom, 4 x 90° image rotation function, adjustably dimmable LEDS, video documentation (MPEG-4), photo documentation (JPEG), audio recording
- Energy supply: 3.7 V li-ion rechargeable battery (operating time approx. 3.5 h) or 230V mains operation
- Environmental conditions: 0 °C to 45 °C, 15 % to 85 % RH
- Dimensions L x W x H: 267 x 105 x 60 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg