FS200 Fog and Flue Gas Simulator
This professional fog and flue gas simulator "made in Germany" is the most compact and lightest of its kind.
Thanks to its robust, thin and lightweight aluminium design, one can easily transport the FS200 to any work area, even through narrow passages like safety ladders.
The patented canister holder of the FS200 can be released and opened within seconds on-site.
In this way the stand space is enlarged and provides a higher stability even on unfavourable undergrounds like graveled flat roofs.
For fog production, both the very powerful turbine and the fluid pump of the FS200 can be continuously adjusted and therefore adapted more precise to individual operating conditions.
Furthermore, the intelligent energy coupling of turbine, heating and pump ensures a constant thick fog for several minutes without reheating induced disruptions, even at max. turbine performance.
The fluid consumption of the FS200 is pleasingly low with a maximum of only 100 ml per minute.
Benefits in practice:
FS200 - the technical data:
- Professional quality „made in Germany“ - original Trotec-production
- Robust, thin and lightweight aluminium design - therefore more than 40% lighter than its predecessor
- Extremely powerful fan turbine - continuously controllable
- Significantly reduced dimensions compared to its predecessor - ultra compact and more than 40% smaller
- Space-saving integral solution with foldable canister holder
- Extra dense white smoke, thanks to continuously controllable fluid pump
- Easily portable through narrow passages like safety ladder
- Intelligent energy coupling of turbine, heating and pomp also ensures a constant thick fog without reheating induced disruption
- Service-friendly construction - simple filter change in seconds
- Tried and tested German industrial design
- Fog time at max. level: approx. 210 s
- Fog time at medium level and below: permanent fog
- Compressor performance: 1,500 W
- Fan turbine performance: 1,600 W
- Power input max.: 3,100 W
- Protection class: IP54
- Air flow rate: approx. 68 l/s (245 m³/h)
- Fluid consumption at max. expulsion: 100 ml/min
- Fluid consumption at fog: 30 ml/min
- Warm-up period: approx. 7 min
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 270 x 250 x 275 mm
- Weight (without 5 litre Fluid canister): 12,5 kg