LD-PULSE Pulse Wave Generator
Unbeatable in leak detection when used with the state-of-the-art LD6000 combi detector.
The LD-PULSE is not affected by electric cables and can detect non-metallic water pipes up to a depth of 2 metres without having to close off any part of the network or system.
The LD-PULSE generates up to 60 oscillations per minute which under favourable conditions can spread out as far as 600 m into the pipe before being detected by a ground microphone.
This means that this method can be used to compile, complete or check plans and pipe layouts or networks.
- Minimum pressure: 2 bar (29 psi) (minimum pressure of the service pipes)
- Operating time: approx. 12 hours
- Pulse sequence: approx. 60 per minute
- Connection: 1-inch GEKA high pressure coupling
- Power supply: Internal battery (rechargeable) or 230V AC
- Weight: 4.2 kg