• PHILIPS MASTER LED 7-35W / 10-50W 12V MR16 Dim integrate leading high power LED light source and compact high effi ciency driver into a traditional halogen form-factor. Not only do they employ hi-tech IC solution to ensure the dimming system control, they also deliver a light intensity and quality which fully retrofi t the light effect of 15D & 24D & 36D 35W / 50W Halogen MR16 lamps. The form-factor of the PHILIPS MASTER LED 7-35W / 10-50W 12V MR16 Dim guarantees a 100%
form-fi t on the back-side of the lamps.
• MASTER LED 7-35W / 10-50W 12V MR16 Dim are ideal for a myriad of applications including track lighting, general architectural and landscape lighting, plus industrial OEM equipment lighting.
• Up to 80% energy saving compared to standard halogen and incandescent spot lamps
• Long lifetime of 40,000 / 25,000 hours (B50, L70)
• Retrofi ts into vast majority of MR16 fi xtures
• Dimmable with recommended dimmers
• 15 & 24 & 36 degrees beam angle for a clearly defi ned beam spread
• CCT: 2700K, 3000K, 4000K
• No UV and Cool Beam (no IR)
• Environmental friendly, without Mercury or any other hazardous substances
• RoHS compliant
• PHILIPS MASTER LED 7-35W / 10-50W 12V MR16 Dim lamp are suitably designed for spot and general lighting applications in hospitality and retail industries.
• Unlike the conventional halogen refl ector lamps, PHILIPS MASTER LED 12V MR16 Dim lamps, 7W / 10W power consumption per lamp, has a long lifetime of 40,000 / 25,000 hours ensuring minimum maintenance cost in hotels, restaurants, cafes and shops, especially suitable for various applications in the public areas such as:
– Corridors / Stairways / Washrooms
– Lobbies / Reception areas
• Operating temperatures range between -25°C and 40°C ambient
• Only to apply in indoor environments and open fi xtures with MR16 lamp-holders that offer suffi cient space (10mm free air space)
• Dimmable with most of leading edge dimmers in the market (refer to the recommended dimmer list)
• Not intended for use with emergency light fi xtures or exit lights
• For use in fi xtures that can structurally support a lamp weighing half a kilogram