PAC 4600 Split Air Conditioner
PAC 4600 convinces with a cooling capacity of 4.6 kW (15,696 btu) and is suitable for rooms up to 120 m³. Furthermore this air conditioner has a IR remote control, a 24h timer for switch-on and switch-off and much, much more...
The split air conditioner PAC 4600 with extremely high cooling capacity, three-speed manual or fully-automated operation, individually programmable on/off times, dehumidifier function, IR remote control and lots more - this high performance air conditioner leaves nothing to be desired.
Due to its split system, the indoor unit of the PAC 4600 despites very high cooling capacities and is very compact and extremely flexible in terms of location.
As well as the adjustable cooling airflow, the PAC 4600 also has a swing function. Oscillating fan vanes ensure improved room air distribution, which further increases the efficiency of the appliance.
Split systems comprises separate local units. The condenser (outdoor unit) and the vaporiser (indoor unit) are separated by design. The outdoor part is placed outside, on the balcony or terrace. The two units are connected by a lead.
For optional wall mounting, the outdoor unit is fitted as standard with a wall mounting attachment.
Benefits in practice:
- Split device with very high cooling capacity
- 3 m connection lead
- Air outlet with swing function
- Programmable 24-hour timer for on/off times
- Removeable air filter
- IR remote control
- 3 variable fan speeds, plus automatic function
- Control electronics with digital operating status display
- Compact design and minimum space requirement
- Carryig handle
- Plastic transport rollers
- Typ: Split system
- Cooling capacity: 4.6 kW / 15.696 btu
- Suitable for rooms up to approx.: 120 m³
- Air flow rate min.: 380 m³/h
- Air flow rate max.: 600 m³/h
- Fan stages: 3 and automatic
- Dehumidification performance, max.: 1.8 l/h
- Cooling medium: air
- Cooling agent: R-410A
- Surrounding conditions (temperature): 16°C - 30°C
- Input voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power input max.: 1.31 kW
- Current consumption: 5.6 A
- Fuse protection: 10 A
- Connector type: CEE 7/7
- Dimensions internal unit (L x W x H): 335 x 470 x 695 mm
- Dimensions external unit (L x W x H): 230 x 510 x 490 mm
- Weight internal unit: 35 kg
- Weight external unit: 14 kg
- Connection lead (total length / effective length): 3 m / 2.3 m