PD200 Impulse Current Measuring Device
The PD200 is a professional impulse current measuring system to detect leak (holes) in non-conductive sealing systems and is suitable for leak detection on balconie, pond liners/swimming pools or flat roofs.
In contrast to the previous model PD100, the PD200 has extremely compact dimensions - the size of the device could be reduced by more than 30%! These compact dimensions enable the transport of the PD200 e.g. through so-called safety ladders to the corresponding flat roof.
The PD200 impulse current measuring system easily wins the weight comparison with its previous model. Although the single components partially are pretty heavy (e.g. the transformer), the total weight could be reduced by about 20% (from 11.2 kg to 8.5 kg).
On top of the housing there are clearly visible signal lamps - one standard impulse signal (green) and one short-circuit signal (red), incl. integrated tone generator. Tone and lamps are audible and visible from almost every place on the roof and are protected against damages with a robust steel hanger.
The signal tone only sounds when the necessary function is activated.
Fields of application:
- green signal lamp: lights up & signal tone sounds, when the impulse is given to the ring main
- red signal lamp: lights up & signal tone sounds, when there is a short circuit
The set comprises:
- Non-destructive inspection of foil and bitumen roofs
- Pinpoint leak detection of flat sealings
- Leak detection even on flat roofs with load (e.g. gravel, greening, panel covering etc.)
- Capillary leaks can also be detected where the flue gas method doesn't work
Carry case with handle and integrated PD200 G impulse generator with mains cable (220-240V, 50-60Hz)
- 1x connecting cable with crocodile clip in the lid in black / red, length of each cable: 8 m
- 1x roll PD200 ring main, length 200 m
- 1x roll PD200 earth cable extension, red, length 25 m
- 2x collapsible measuring rods with rubber handle (3-piece, length: 1m) incl. 1x clamp spring and 1x integrated winding aid for the ring main
- 1x connecting cable per measuring rod (red / black)
- Outer dimensions: 305 x 420 x 360 mm
- Total weight with standard accessories: 8.5 kg
Compact, battery-powered PD200 E impulse receiver with shoulder strap
- 6x batteries type LR06 / AM-3 | AA | mignon
- Outer dimensions: 160 x 80 x 55 mm
- Weight (incl. batteries): 550 g
- Compact carry case with all the necessary accessories
- Robust, splashproof design
- Easy-to-use impulse receiver; controls reduced to essential operating elements
- Signal lamp for optical control of electricity impulses
- Connectible acoustic signal for acoustic control of electricity impulses
- Automatic cut-off of the output signal in case of short circuit
- Alarm signal in case of short circuit
- Integrated short circuit test
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 265 x 465 x 253 mm
- Weight: 8,5 kg