SeeSnake micro CA-300 pipe inspection camera
The compact, professional videoscope is excellently suited for inspecting virtually inaccessible or hard to reach hollow spaces, shafts and pipes.
The micro CA-300 is equipped with a variety of valuable standard features and can be expanded to include a number of further useful application-specific attachments and features which make it excellently suited for a wide range of different applications both onsite and in the field. The 0.9 m long videoscope probe is equipped with a 17-mm camera head and can be easily extended up to 9 m using an optionally available telescopic extension. The standard probe can also be substituted for a much slimmer and more versatile 6mm probe (not included).
The robust, anodised aluminium camera head houses 4 extra bright LEDs which are designed to illuminate the inspection area and provide you with a high degree of visibility even in poor lighting conditions. The micro CA-300 is able to document video data with 320 x 240 pixels and photo data with as high a resolution as 640 x 480 pixels. The data can be easily stored onto a SD card or transferred comfortably to a PC via the provided USB port.
The SeeSnake pipe video camera can be used for a wide range of applications in commercial and industrial settings and professional leak detection operations of lines and pipes. And it doesn’t matter whether the video inspection system is the right way up when it is fed into a pipe, a stud wall or a suspended ceiling or whether it is upside down or sideways – the 4 x 90° image rotation function allows you to rotate the image any way you want to.
Indepth look at the SeeSnake micro CA-300:
Standard scope of delivery:
- Probe: swan neck (semi-flexible), 0.9 m long
- Visibility: 10 mm to ∞
- Display: 3.5 inch colour TFT
- Camera head: ø 17 mm; anodised aluminium; water resistant up to 0.3 bar
- Illumination: 4 LEDs
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels (video), 640 x 480 pixels (photo)
- Interfaces and memory: Mini USB, SD card slot, 3.5 mm jack socket (video /audio in/ out), 235 MB internal memory
- Functions and features: Colour camera with 2x zoom, 4 x 90° image rotation function, adjustably dimmable LEDS, video documentation (MPEG-4), photo documentation (JPEG), audio recording
- Energy supply: 3.7 V li-ion rechargeable battery (operating time approx. 3.5 h) or 230V mains operation
- Environmental conditions: 0 °C to 45 °C, 15 % to 85 % RH
- Dimensions L x W x H: 267 x 105 x 60 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
Optional accessories on request:
- micro CA-300 with 0.9 m probe
- Mirror, hook and magnet attachment
- Li-ion rechargeable battery with charger
- Mains adapter
- RCA cable
- USB cable
- SD memory card (4 GB)
- Carry case
- User’s guide
- Probe extension 90 cm or 180 cm
- Camera head ø 6 mm/ length 100 cm or 400 cm
- Car charger